To my current relationship.


I'm not the prettiest girl, but you never fail to tell me every single day that I'm beautiful. I'm not anyone's dream girl, but you never fail to make me feel like you've won the jackpot. Fact is, I have a lot of insecurities, but you never cease to break down the walls of insecurity that I built just to constantly remind me that I'm perfect. I just want you to know that I thank God for giving me someone who can and will always be ready to handle my mood swings, rants, tantrums and dramas in life. I thank Him for giving me someone who will always be there for me 24/7. I thank Him for giving me someone who will never give up on me. And above all, I thank Him for giving me such a wonderful blessing. To my 1st relationship, I just hope you're my last.



Truth Slap

No comments:

Post a Comment