Don't let yourself fall harder for the person who won't catch you.


Do not love me if you cannot accept my imperfections. I'm not the most beautiful. I have insecurities and I have body issues. Don't love me if you can't love the real me. 

Do not love me if you'll just hurt and take me for granted in the end. I don't want temporary hook ups. I want a relationship for keeps. 

Do not love me if you just want sex. I'm not a sex toy. My body is holy. 

Do not make me feel special temporarily. Do not love me if you don't like commitment. I don't want to spend my time investing my emotions to someone who doesn't really value me. 

Do not love me if you can't deal with my tantrums. Mood swings are normal you gotta deal with it. 

Don't love me if you are just gonna be one of those people who are just good with words but not with actions. Man up. 



Words by: Truth Slap

No comments:

Post a Comment