Dear you.

To my future partner in life. It's okay if your money isn't too good right now. I can finance myself. It's okay if you don't have a car in the meantime. It's okay if you still live with your parents currently. It's okay if you can't get a job at the moment. I can pay for everything until you do. It's okay if you can't afford to take me out or get me something nice. I  can feed myself or buy myself the things I want. It's okay if you can't support me now. I can support and take care of myself. 

If you need help getting your life together, I will be there for you and help you in any way I can. All I really ask from you is your loyalty, your honesty, and your effort. Most guys think it's a high paying job, an expensive car, a lavish lifestyle is what's gonna impress me, but in the long run, all of that means nothing if you aren't a good man and what comes from the heart is what matters to me the most.


- fb: love and happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment